Do you want to find exercises to transform your body? Try these 5 very effective body transformation exercises that help you to burn calories, tone muscles, and strengthen the bones.
Burpees are also known as Squat Thrusts. Burpees have been with us since 1939 invented by Royal H Burpee. It is an intense body-weight movement.
- Bend over to place your hands on the floor right in front of you;
- Jump your feet backward like in a plank position;
- Do a push up such that your chest does touch the floor;
- Return to your original plank position;
- Jump your feet back towards your hands;
- With a burst of energy, leap into the air with your hands pointing upwards.
• With the continuous repetition of this workout, your body endures strength over time;
• Help to burn tons of calories with just six movements;
• Burpees are responsible for maintaining equilibrium of the body and coordination;
• It works on the entire body by activating every muscle, thus increasing stamina and total body strength.
If you are looking to lose weight or increase muscle mass, this exercise gives it all.
- A very simple exercise which is done by keeping your upper body straight, shoulders back but not tense and your vision straight;
- Step forward with one leg while lowering your body until both your knees are at a right angle or 90 degrees;
- Remember to not touch your knee to the ground. Stay in the position for a few seconds and go back to your original position.
• Help to improve strength by effectively working on the core, back, quadriceps, buttocks, and hamstrings, thus increasing metabolism which helps to lose weight;
• Improve core strength which helps to strengthen the back relieving any back pain;
• Help to improve posture and balance bringing stability.
Planks are one of effective body transformation exercises that targets almost every major muscle of the body such as biceps, triceps, obliques, deltoids, abdominals, hamstrings, gluteus maximus, and rectus abdominis.
- Start by acquiring a push-up position;
- Rest your weight on your forearms;
- Keep your body straight from your ankles to shoulders; do not bend or hunch your back and your head should be in line with your body.
- Focus on your core by sucking your belly button
- Hold the position for a count of 10 to start, breathing regularly throughout.
- Take a rest for 10 seconds and repeat again. Repeat 5-8 times.
- Over time build up the holding time to 60 seconds or more.
• Help to build strength in the core, upper and lower body;
• Help to strengthen the core muscles especially the inner and outer abdominal muscle group;
• Improve posture and reduce any type of back pain;
• Help to improve your mental strength and well-being.
#4. Front and Side Leg Swings
Front and side leg swings are a good workout which targets the hip abductors and hip adductors.
- Stand erect with your feet flat on the floor and hands to your side;
- Lift one leg and swing it forward and then backward in a very controlled manner.
• Helps to warm up the entire body and increases the heart rate;
• Helps to build balance and strengthens the lower body effectively.
#5. Turkish Get Up
Turkish get-up targets the whole body especially on the core, back, legs and shoulders.
- Lie on your side and pull the weight, then go on your back and press the weight up with one arm to a full elbow position;
- Place your other leg straight and the one with the weight on its side should be flat on the floor with the knee bent;
- Transfer all your weight to your hand and lift your hips;
- With your core and hips in that position, go into a standing position and bring your feet together coming into the standing position.
• It literally works on the entire body especially improving the shoulder stability and its strength;
• Increases core strength;
• Acts a metabolic exercise which speeds up the body fat loss and helps shed lots of calories.
Do you want to find exercises to transform your body? Try these 5 very effective body transformation exercises...
When people hear the term exercising, they automatically associate it with weight loss. Tell them that 70-80% of weight loss is actually dependent on diet...
Exercises for Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain has become a huge problem nowadays. Sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise are usually there to blame for the problem...
Today, there are more weight loss schemes than there were yesterday. Today, we have more gyms and trainers than we had yesterday...